Financial independence. Will I ever get there? I sure hope so. This is what I’ve done over the past couple of weeks (other than just contribute to my retirement accounts) to help move things in the right direction.
- Finished my gig on Fiverr. Made $80 after Fiverr took a cut. Maybe I have to charge more. 🙂 I would like to try to get one client a month or so. I may also need to come up with more gigs. So far I only have one gig, and I notice that many Fiverr sellers have numerous gigs of different kinds. Something to explore.
- Sold a few smaller things on Facebook Marketplace. I like to try to do this regularly. Dare I say, weekly? It really helps with my declutter challenge to get stuff out of the house.
- Worked on my small side biz with my brother.
- Purchased lifetime access to the Canadian Financial Summit 2022 sessions! Huzzah! Have watched zero sessions so far…hoping to make back my investment and then some on this purchase.
- Had a budget review meeting with Hubz. It went well! We need to have another one soon. I like that it helps align our priorities.
This is a short one. What did you get done over the past couple of weeks towards financial independence? Please let me know in the comments!