I committed to myself a while back that I would publish something every week on this blog to keep myself accountable to my goal of financial independence. This probably means not every post will be as riveting as I would like. I’m gonna go ahead and say that this week’s post is no exception! I honestly didn’t do much towards improving my personal financial situation recently. I will try to do better in future. Anyway, here’s a list:
- Got another Fiverr gig helping a person with his budget situation. Totally unintentionally, it just came up. My first Fiverr gig resulted in a 5 star review, so maybe that’s how to get noticed on Fiverr!
- Updated my budget in YNAB? hehe. This is a silly one as I do this multiple times a week, but hey, I’m grasping at straws here.
- Met with my brother regarding our side biz experiment. We now have an online store that is LIVE selling print-on-demand items! The store needs a bit more work before we advertise it, but it has been a fun little project so far.
- Made a Christmas budget. Now, I’m not gonna say this is any great achievement. Historically I’ve been known to make Christmas budgets. However, the challenge has been STICKING to the budget. Hubs and I need to meet and discuss.
- Saved money on heat because of the ridiculous “heat wave” in Eastern Canada last week. Ok well, that wasn’t really me doing anything, but it’s freakin’ November and records have been set. It was 22+ degrees C for several days over the past week! Which for you Americanos is around 72. Bananas!
What did you do recently to help improve your situation or get closer to financial independence? Please let me know in the comments!